3
Posted by Epifany in - 04 April 2009 10:46 AM
I have actually used coconut oil in the past because I heard some great things about the oil. I have used it in my hair and on my skin and it kept both feeling super soft. But unfortunately I was living in UK at the time and it was hard to actually find the coconut oil so I stopped using it. Anyway in case those of you that have never consider using coconut oil or have no idea what to do with it then this post should help. I must say that now living in Belgium(the bad weather and all), I’m on the look out for this again as I miss using it very much.
Haircare
Coconut oil is one of the best natural nutrition for hair as it helps to provide nourishing moisture to the hair strands. It promotes a healthy hair growth, clean and dandruff free scalp. Its an excellent conditioner/ pre-wash and protects damaged hair as well.

Skincare
An excellent massage oil and very effective at preventing dryness (I noticed with my skin after using it for a month was very smooth and bump free). Aids with premature aging and wrinkles. Coconut oil is very useful for eczema and other skin infections.

The body from the inside
Coconut oil is also good for losing weight. It contains short and medium-chain fatty acids that help keeps excessive weight off. Its easy to digest and helps in the function of the thyroid system. People who cook with coconut oil are generally slimmer and not over weight.

This information was taken from the website Organic Facts. To read more about this check it out here at www.organicfacts.net




This post has 3 comments
3 bikbik kere edilmiÅŸ
Jackie
April 23, 2009 at 4:00 PM

I just purchased coconut oil after hearing about some of the benefits. Actually found it at my local grocer (organic too) and can't wait to try it.

Epifany
April 23, 2009 at 4:53 PM

Ahhh good luck!! Let me know how it goes :c)

Advin Charles
June 16, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Coconut oil is good for consumption prevents numerous heart illnesses. It is immediately changed into energy. Coconut oil is wonderful for the hair.


Stage 4 Cancer

Post a Comment