0
Posted by Epifany in - 27 June 2010 2:50 AM
From sheer frustration of having bad advice, hair dressers destroying my hair, sales assistants with no experience of my afro hair and skin, trying endless amount of creams, and shampoos that do not work, pulling my hair out traveling miles to find the products that I needed. I suddenly decided to create a blog to make life easier for women of colour. Where you can take out your frustrations on the web and find a better understanding of how to look after your natural self. Its high time that women of colour shop proudly like everyone else and rock their true natural and beautiful self.

Please feel free to leave comments or email any questions at: yourepifany@hotmail.com

We can help each other to be proud of our selves.

The word Epifany is derived from the word 'Epiphany' meaning: A comprehension or perception of reality by means of a sudden intuitive realization:



"I experienced an epiphany, a spiritual flash that would change the way I viewed myself" FRANK MAIER.






This post has 0 comments
0 bikbik kere edilmiÅŸ

Post a Comment